• Control panel situated at the machine in-feed which can be moved to an ergonomic position
• Protection cabinet on entire machine length with polycarbonate
windows for inspection of the units during machining.
For access to working units there are two doors; first one with electric
interlocking for gluing unit and second one with electro-mechanic
interlocking for the other units.
• Machine base made of bended and welded steel that ensure high
rigidity of the structure. Special openings for out-feed of not suctioned
• Panel support roller conveyor placed outside the chain track on entire
machine length with telescopic opening system and sliding wheels
made of plastic with rotating pins made of steel.
• Feeding chain track made of industrial chain with high grip rubber
coated pads. The chain track pads slide on two steel guides, one with
a circular section and one with a flat section, to guarantee feeding
straightness and resistance to lateral loads. Manual lubrication of the